Nicholls State University and the Manning Passing Academy Hospitality Committee welcome community volunteers to assist with the 2018 Manning Passing Academy. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old and attend a mandatory volunteer training. All volunteers will be provided with a free T-shirt to wear during their shift(s).
To volunteer, please fill out the form below. For each time slot, you may designate your preferred volunteer assignment, which include:
- Registration Assistant Inside Stopher Gym: Assist with camper registration while sitting at a table or standing in a lobby, read a list of camper assignments and distribute wrist bracelets, may rotate to help with outside waiting lines.
- Thursday, June 21: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Registration Assistant Outside Stopher Gym: Happily greet and assist parents, visitors and campers as they wait in the registration line, answer their questions when needed or find out the answer, point visitors in the right direction, distribute water/soft drinks/fans/programs, refill ice bins.
- Thursday, June 21: 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Grounds Assistant: Assist Nicholls maintenance/grounds crew by picking up debris (mostly Gatorade cups) and moving trash can on fields and at stadium, may be riding in a gator utility vehicle, some physical labor involved and will be outside.
- Thursday, June 21: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 22: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Friday, June 22: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, June 24: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Monique Crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer registration is now open for the 2018 camp. Click HERE to sign up.
Thank you for your participation.